Hi friends, today marks my last post (at least for the time being) on infertility! I thought it would be fitting to wrap up this series with some resources that I and some of my friends have found helpful while struggling with infertility. I would love for you to share with friends as well.
For those of you who have read through my infertility story, thank you for letting me share with you. Whether you liked and commented or just absorbed what I wrote, I hope that it blessed and encouraged you in some way. While I would never wish infertility on anyone, I hope that if it does affect you or someone you know now or in the future, this series is helpful.
- Moms In The Making – this was the most helpful resource for me during my infertility journey! Having the support of other believers to support and encourage me made such a huge difference. They have in person and virtual support groups, conferences, blogs, and even an app. One of the biggest blessings I got from this group was a prayer partner who became a great friend.
- Christians TTC Facebook Group – lots of good support and advice on this page!
- Peanut App – this app is for a wide spread of people, from those trying to conceive to current moms. It’s kind of like a friend Tinder for women and it’s easy to connect with others in the same stage.
- Waiting for Baby Bird
Podcasts & Blogs
- Coffee with Katie – this one is special to me because I knew Katie from church when I was in high school, and I remember reading her IVF story about 10 years ago and thinking how brave she was to share her story. She was one of the first people I talked to when years later we started talking about doing IVF!
- In Due Time
- Sarah’s Laughter
- Christian Guide to IVF – this article provided a lot of great information when we were thinking through IVF as believers.
- Waiting for Baby Bird blog
- Hind’s Feet in High Places – this one is not specific to infertility, but was so helpful to build my faith in a season of waiting. It’s an allegory (think Pilgrim’s Progress) that was so relatable and beautifully illustrated.
- Partnering with Heaven
- Daily Grace Co Infertility Scripture
- In Due Time
- It Starts with the Egg
- Empty Womb, Aching Heart
Thanks again for reading my series on infertility. As I anticipate the birth of our baby girl the next week or two, I covet your prayers! I don’t take for granted the miracle of this pregnancy and life, and I’m so thankful to have the opportunity to carry our precious girl. I’m taking a blog break for now as I adjust to being a new mom, but hopefully you’ll hear from me again!